Translation of abundance in Spanish:
- 1.1 abundancia (feminine) an abundance
ofsth abundancia dealgo in abundance en abundancia he has enthusiasm/energy/time in abundance tiene entusiasmo/energía/tiempo de sobraExample sentences1.2 (prosperity) [literary/literario] abundancia (feminine) we live surrounded by abundance vivimos en la abundancia
- Like Yosemite it has nature in abundance with mountains, rivers, waterfalls and wildlife plus a crashing ocean close by.
- There was help in abundance with Mayo Mountain Rescue being joined by a number of teams from around the country.
- Well, in the mountains of Nagano there are two things in abundance: ski slopes and onsens (or baths fuelled by hot springs).
- Lighting a lamp in a house is believed to bring prosperity, plenty and abundance to the family.
- Regardless of whether the scene is set in the seventeenth, eighteenth, or early nineteenth century prosperity and abundance are constants in these images.
- Unlike their parents, who lived through the hardships of the Depression, these baby boomers have known only abundance, prosperity and upward mobility.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.