- 1.1 abundancia (feminine) an abundance
ofsth abundancia dealgo in abundance en abundancia he has enthusiasm/energy/time in abundance tiene entusiasmo/energía/tiempo de sobraMore example sentences1.2 (prosperity) [literary/literario] abundancia (feminine) we live surrounded by abundance vivimos en la abundancia
More example sentences
- Like Yosemite it has nature in abundance with mountains, rivers, waterfalls and wildlife plus a crashing ocean close by.
- There was help in abundance with Mayo Mountain Rescue being joined by a number of teams from around the country.
- Well, in the mountains of Nagano there are two things in abundance: ski slopes and onsens (or baths fuelled by hot springs).
- Lighting a lamp in a house is believed to bring prosperity, plenty and abundance to the family.
- Regardless of whether the scene is set in the seventeenth, eighteenth, or early nineteenth century prosperity and abundance are constants in these images.
- Unlike their parents, who lived through the hardships of the Depression, these baby boomers have known only abundance, prosperity and upward mobility.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...