Translation of acid in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c [Chemistry/Química] ácido (masculine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (LSD) [slang/argot] ácido (masculine)
- It can withstand high temperatures and is resistant to many corrosive substances such as acids and alkalis.
- Zinc is a fairly active metal that dissolves in both acids and strong alkalis.
- Copper is a moderately reactive metal that dissolves in most acids and alkalis.
- He has used mescaline, cocaine and acid, although he has not indulged in intravenous drugs.
- He looked around more, seeing many different things that he would never expect: cocaine, meth and acid.
- That heroin and acid were and are illegal didn't seem to stop him.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the