- 1.1 u and c [Chemistry/Química] ácido (masculine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (LSD) [slang/argot] ácido (masculine)
More example sentences
- It can withstand high temperatures and is resistant to many corrosive substances such as acids and alkalis.
- Zinc is a fairly active metal that dissolves in both acids and strong alkalis.
- Copper is a moderately reactive metal that dissolves in most acids and alkalis.
- He has used mescaline, cocaine and acid, although he has not indulged in intravenous drugs.
- He looked around more, seeing many different things that he would never expect: cocaine, meth and acid.
- That heroin and acid were and are illegal didn't seem to stop him.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.