Translation of addition in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (Mathematics) to learn addition and subtractionaprender a sumar y restarExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 uncountable (adding) she recommends the addition of brandy
- That is addition, multiplication and the two inverse operations of subtraction and division.
- Yet addition and also subtraction are only an extension of counting.
- The Count Hoot section of the site helps with addition and subtraction as well.
recomienda que se le añada or que se le agregue brandyExample sentences1.3 (in phrases) in addition in addition to in addition to our previous order
- This suggests that Component 3 is not a vector addition but could be a single component.
- Superimposing the two logical operations we can define binary addition.
- We were reviewing vector addition this evening at a study session.
además de nuestro pedido anterior
- A wakeboard is similar in shape to a snowboard, with the addition of two small fins on the underside.
- With the addition of a few commas and the striking out of the one paragraph, the deal already on the table will finally go through.
- The colour range favours warm and tropical colours, with the addition of blue and sea green.
- 2 countable 2.1 (extra thing) See examples: these rooms are later additionsa useful addition to your toolkitestas habitaciones se construyeron despuésthe latest additions to our libraryun práctico complemento para su caja de herramientas2.2 countable (extra person) See examples: she is a valuable addition to our teamlas últimas adquisiciones de nuestra bibliotecawe're expecting an addition to the familysu incorporación a nuestro equipo es muy valiosadentro de poco aumentará la familia
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to