Translation of adhesion in Spanish:
- 1 (with glue) [formal]Example sentences
- Another favorite for secure adhesion on a variety of surfaces is contact cement.
- The edge strips were glued in place, held down with sticky tape to ensure good adhesion and left 24 Hrs for the adhesive to fully cure.
- When insulation is used in the cavity, foam-board adhesive is applied to the back for adhesion.
- The protection of minorities, which is one of the political criteria for adhesion to the European Union, has led to programs aimed at improving the lot of Gypsies in central Europe.
- And their professed adhesion to the economic formula of Socialism would not of itself be good enough to alter my attitude towards them.
- To be fair to Bodin, the offenses poured out against him by his malicious contemporaries at the time of his adhesion to the League should be analyzed and understood historically.
- 2 (Physics)Example sentences
- When a molecule attracts to a different substance, this is termed adhesion.
- At this average receptor density, if all the particles are homogeneous, there are too few receptors on any particle to support any adhesion.
- The electrostatic theory suggests that adhesion is the result of differences in the electronegativities of adhering materials.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.