- 1.1 (with glue) [formal] adhesión (f), adherencia (f)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Physics/Física] adhesión (feminine)
- Another favorite for secure adhesion on a variety of surfaces is contact cement.
- The edge strips were glued in place, held down with sticky tape to ensure good adhesion and left 24 Hrs for the adhesive to fully cure.
- When insulation is used in the cavity, foam-board adhesive is applied to the back for adhesion.
More example sentences
- The protection of minorities, which is one of the political criteria for adhesion to the European Union, has led to programs aimed at improving the lot of Gypsies in central Europe.
- And their professed adhesion to the economic formula of Socialism would not of itself be good enough to alter my attitude towards them.
- To be fair to Bodin, the offenses poured out against him by his malicious contemporaries at the time of his adhesion to the League should be analyzed and understood historically.
- When a molecule attracts to a different substance, this is termed adhesion.
- At this average receptor density, if all the particles are homogeneous, there are too few receptors on any particle to support any adhesion.
- The electrostatic theory suggests that adhesion is the result of differences in the electronegativities of adhering materials.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting remains popular in many parts of Spain and some Latin American countries, and is regularly broadcast on television. During the bullfight (corrida) three bullfighters (matadores) fight a total of six bulls, two each.