- 1.1 (of country, institution, business) administrador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of deceased's estate) administrador, (masculine, feminine) de la sucesión
More example sentences1.3 (in insolvency law) administrador (m,f), interventor (m,f)
- She noted that institution administrators are responsible for ensuring evacuation and other safety measures.
- However, the administrator responsible for filing the incident sheets was on extended sick leave.
- I know there must be some reason why the policemen nearby, the market administrator or whomever responsible for this street never stop them.
- Last year his widow sought a High Court order making her administrator of his estate to allow her to collect any cash.
- Nobody has any statutory power to appoint an executor or administrator of a will, except a testator, sir.
- If there's no will in place then there's a process for appointing an administrator, and the administrator takes over.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.