- 1.1 (of country, institution, business) administrador, -dora (m,f)More example sentences1.2 (of deceased's estate) administrador, -dora (m,f) de la sucesión
More example sentences1.3 (in insolvency law) administrador -dora (m,f), interventor -tora (m,f)
- She noted that institution administrators are responsible for ensuring evacuation and other safety measures.
- However, the administrator responsible for filing the incident sheets was on extended sick leave.
- I know there must be some reason why the policemen nearby, the market administrator or whomever responsible for this street never stop them.
- Last year his widow sought a High Court order making her administrator of his estate to allow her to collect any cash.
- Nobody has any statutory power to appoint an executor or administrator of a will, except a testator, sir.
- If there's no will in place then there's a process for appointing an administrator, and the administrator takes over.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.