Translation of advertise in Spanish:
- 1(product)I saw it advertised on TV/in a magazinehacerle publicidad or propaganda ahacerle réclame (Latin America) or (River Plate area) reclame aI advertised my pianolo vi anunciado en la tele/en una revistathe job was advertised in yesterday's paperpuse un anuncio or (in Latin America also) aviso para vender el pianoel trabajo salió anunciado or el anuncio del trabajo apareció en el diario de ayerExample sentences
- The event was advertised as family friendly with many workshops for both beginner and advanced practitioner.
- Although the service was advertised as being ‘free’ it was being charged at 38p per minute.
- You are required to advertise your product or service and the terms of the sale honestly and accurately.
- 2 there's no need to advertise your stupidityno hace falta que vayas pregonando por ahí lo tonto que eresExample sentences
- We have installed additional signs on the road and done everything possible to advertise the fact that the speed limit has been reduced.
- You are passionate and adventurous, however, you do not go around advertising these qualities.
- No one bothered advertising the fact that, in order to live, I need to keep breathing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the