- 1 [product] anunciar, hacerle* publicidad or propaganda a, hacerle* réclame (AmL) or (RPl) reclame a I saw it advertised on TV/in a magazine lo vi anunciado en la tele/en una revista I advertised my piano puse un anuncio or (AmL tb) aviso para vender el piano the job was advertised in yesterday's paper el trabajo salió anunciado or el anuncio del trabajo apareció en el diario de ayerMore example sentences
- The event was advertised as family friendly with many workshops for both beginner and advanced practitioner.
- Although the service was advertised as being ‘free’ it was being charged at 38p per minute.
- You are required to advertise your product or service and the terms of the sale honestly and accurately.
- 2 [intentions] anunciar, revelar there's no need to advertise your stupidity no hace falta que vayas pregonando por ahí lo tonto que eresMore example sentences
- We have installed additional signs on the road and done everything possible to advertise the fact that the speed limit has been reduced.
- You are passionate and adventurous, however, you do not go around advertising these qualities.
- No one bothered advertising the fact that, in order to live, I need to keep breathing.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.