Translation of advertise in Spanish:
- 1(product)I saw it advertised on TV/in a magazine
hacerle publicidad or propaganda a
hacerle réclame (Latin America) or (River Plate area) reclame alo vi anunciado en la tele/en una revistaI advertised my pianopuse un anuncio or (in Latin America also) aviso para vender el pianothe job was advertised in yesterday's paperel trabajo salió anunciado or el anuncio del trabajo apareció en el diario de ayerExample sentences
- The event was advertised as family friendly with many workshops for both beginner and advanced practitioner.
- Although the service was advertised as being ‘free’ it was being charged at 38p per minute.
- You are required to advertise your product or service and the terms of the sale honestly and accurately.
- 2 there's no need to advertise your stupidityno hace falta que vayas pregonando por ahí lo tonto que eresExample sentences
- We have installed additional signs on the road and done everything possible to advertise the fact that the speed limit has been reduced.
- You are passionate and adventurous, however, you do not go around advertising these qualities.
- No one bothered advertising the fact that, in order to live, I need to keep breathing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.