Translation of advertise in Spanish:
- 1(product)I saw it advertised on TV/in a magazine
hacerle publicidad or propaganda a
hacerle réclame (Latin America) or (River Plate area) reclame alo vi anunciado en la tele/en una revistaI advertised my pianopuse un anuncio or ( (Latin America) tb) aviso para vender el pianothe job was advertised in yesterday's paperel trabajo salió anunciado or el anuncio del trabajo apareció en el diario de ayerExample sentences
- The event was advertised as family friendly with many workshops for both beginner and advanced practitioner.
- Although the service was advertised as being ‘free’ it was being charged at 38p per minute.
- You are required to advertise your product or service and the terms of the sale honestly and accurately.
- 2 there's no need to advertise your stupidityno hace falta que vayas pregonando por ahí lo tonto que eresExample sentences
- We have installed additional signs on the road and done everything possible to advertise the fact that the speed limit has been reduced.
- You are passionate and adventurous, however, you do not go around advertising these qualities.
- No one bothered advertising the fact that, in order to live, I need to keep breathing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.