- 1.1 (can, contents) aerosol (m), spray (m); (before n) [paint/deodorant] en aerosol or spray aerosol can aerosol (m), spray (m) aerosol spray spray (m)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (suspension) aerosol (m)
- Ricin is a toxin derived from the beans of the castor plant, and can easily be produced as an aerosol spray or fine powder.
- This gas has long been used as a propellant in aerosol sprays and in refrigerators.
- One took out an aerosol can and began spray painting green paint over the bottom of the shutters of the shop opposite.
More example sentences
- These gases are released from aerosols, refrigeration units, insulating foams, and industrial plants.
- At night, I danced with an aerosol of spray paint in my hand.
- Such devices have been available for many years for the delivery of asthma medications in the form of small, pressurised aerosols.
- Scientists measure the amount of carbon dioxide, methane, sulfur aerosols, ozone, dust, and other chemicals in ice cores.
- During the tests, aerosolized spores were captured with an aerosol sampler and suspended in a solution.
- It is also providing critical observations of atmospheric particles, called aerosols, over the ice sheets and the rest of the world.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.