Translation of aerosol in Spanish:
- 1.1 (can, contents)(before noun) (paint/deodorant)aerosol sprayen aerosol or sprayExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (suspension)
- Ricin is a toxin derived from the beans of the castor plant, and can easily be produced as an aerosol spray or fine powder.
- This gas has long been used as a propellant in aerosol sprays and in refrigerators.
- One took out an aerosol can and began spray painting green paint over the bottom of the shutters of the shop opposite.
- These gases are released from aerosols, refrigeration units, insulating foams, and industrial plants.
- At night, I danced with an aerosol of spray paint in my hand.
- Such devices have been available for many years for the delivery of asthma medications in the form of small, pressurised aerosols.
- Scientists measure the amount of carbon dioxide, methane, sulfur aerosols, ozone, dust, and other chemicals in ice cores.
- During the tests, aerosolized spores were captured with an aerosol sampler and suspended in a solution.
- It is also providing critical observations of atmospheric particles, called aerosols, over the ice sheets and the rest of the world.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.