Translation of aerosol in Spanish:
- 1.1 (can, contents) aerosol (masculine), spray (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [paint/deodorant] en aerosol or spray aerosol spray spray (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (suspension) aerosol (masculine)
- Ricin is a toxin derived from the beans of the castor plant, and can easily be produced as an aerosol spray or fine powder.
- This gas has long been used as a propellant in aerosol sprays and in refrigerators.
- One took out an aerosol can and began spray painting green paint over the bottom of the shutters of the shop opposite.
- These gases are released from aerosols, refrigeration units, insulating foams, and industrial plants.
- At night, I danced with an aerosol of spray paint in my hand.
- Such devices have been available for many years for the delivery of asthma medications in the form of small, pressurised aerosols.
- Scientists measure the amount of carbon dioxide, methane, sulfur aerosols, ozone, dust, and other chemicals in ice cores.
- During the tests, aerosolized spores were captured with an aerosol sampler and suspended in a solution.
- It is also providing critical observations of atmospheric particles, called aerosols, over the ice sheets and the rest of the world.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.