Translation of agent in Spanish:
- 1 countable 1.1 (for person) election agent (in UK)representante (masculine or feminine) electoralExample sentences1.2 (for company)
(firm) agencia (feminine)Example sentences1.3 (government officer in US)
- By that time, I was in the sort of semi-media business as an agent handling writers.
- The role of the publisher could change markedly and perhaps be collapsed into that of the writers and their business managers and agents.
- Actors, agents and managers go home happy with a tasty 10-15% of their clients' payday.
- From a product manufacturer's viewpoint, there continues to be a growing need to provide value-added services to agents.
- Another service such agents provide is a temporary loan.
- Some mobile service agents will also provide you with a replacement mobile phone while yours is being repaired.
- As a private attorney, he works without charge to help hundreds of intelligence agents obtain lawful permission to declassify and publish the hidden secrets of our times.
- But without the information from FBI intelligence agents, his grand jury didn't have enough evidence to return indictments.
- The Interior Ministry will also command a domestic intelligence network made up largely of secret police and intelligence agents from the ousted government.
- 3 countable 3.1 (person acting) you're a free agenteres libre or tienes total libertad (de hacer lo que quieras)3.2 (force) [formal] its potential as an agent for changesu potencial como agente de cambioExample sentences
- Though not always the makers of art, their role as agents in the shaping of dynamic artistic cultures was vital and remains poorly understood.
- It would be useful for future studies to explore the role of other sociocultural agents, such as schools and teachers, in influencing attitudes and behaviors.
- In addition, our study contributes to a greater understanding of newly appointed CEOs in their roles as change agents.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.