- 1 countable/numerable 1.1 (for person) agente (masculine and feminine) election agent (in (United Kingdom/el Reino Unido) ) representante (masculine and feminine) electoral 1.2 (for company — person) agente (mf), representante (mf); (— firm) agencia (f)More example sentences1.3 (government officer in US) agente (masculine and feminine)
More example sentences
- From a product manufacturer's viewpoint, there continues to be a growing need to provide value-added services to agents.
- Another service such agents provide is a temporary loan.
- If there is any doubt as to whether the agent is providing the services stated on the contract, then it may be safer merely to terminate without giving reason by serving written notice as provided in the agreement.
- As a private attorney, he works without charge to help hundreds of intelligence agents obtain lawful permission to declassify and publish the hidden secrets of our times.
- But without the information from FBI intelligence agents, his grand jury didn't have enough evidence to return indictments.
- The Interior Ministry will also command a domestic intelligence network made up largely of secret police and intelligence agents from the ousted government.
- 2 countable/numerable (spy) agente (masculine and feminine) secret agent agente secreto, (masculine, feminine)
- 3 countable/numerable 3.1 (person acting) agente (masculine and feminine) you're a free agent eres libre or tienes total libertad (de hacer lo que quieras) 3.2 (force) [formal] agente (masculine) its potential as an agent for change su potencial como agente de cambioMore example sentences
- By that time, I was in the sort of semi-media business as an agent handling writers.
- The role of the publisher could change markedly and perhaps be collapsed into that of the writers and their business managers and agents.
- Actors, agents and managers go home happy with a tasty 10-15% of their clients' payday.
- 4 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (substance) agente (masculine) oxidizing agent agente oxidante bulking agent esponjante (masculine) raising agents fermentos (mpl) y levaduras (fpl)More example sentences
- Using animals, they will study the development of mammary tissue and the effects of specific environmental agents.
- Indirect evidence suggests that viruses may play a role as the environmental agent.
- The role of moral agent has a direct effect on the patient care experience.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.