Translation of agitation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (shaking)Example sentences1.2 (nervousness)
Example sentences1.3 (Politics)
- The strains were grown at 30° on agar plates or in liquid culture with agitation.
- Dangerous concentrations can be released by agitation of stored liquid manure.
- It is governed by temperature, contact between the solids and liquid and the degree of agitation, time, and by the composition of the extracting liquid, in this case the grape juice as it becomes wine.
- As with all natives of this combination, the Aries / Virgo may suffer from nervous anxiety, agitation, and stress.
- Corydalis is a European sedative herb that addresses insomnia that stems from nervousness, agitation, depression or anxiety.
- ‘Tooker's anxiety and agitation spun out of control in the weeks preceding his death,’ she recalls.
- If there's some agitation on the issue, on the sidelines, that's fine.
- The media's apparent agitation on risky issues is part of their democratic function.
- He would in fact have been hard-pressed to discuss postwar monetary and foreign policy or domestic issues such as labor agitation and demobilization.
- The march was to protest the alleged excesses of the City Police Commissioner against demonstrators during their recent agitation.
- Ito Sumardi said that five people from Jakarta had entered Surabaya in order to carry out agitation and encourage demonstrations.
- The authorities should mind the situation seriously; otherwise they would invite public agitation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to