Translation of alienation in Spanish:
- 1 (Politics, Psychology) (estrangement)alienation (
fromsomebody) (before noun) alienation effect (Theatre) alienation from societymarginación (feminine) socialExample sentences
- But the rhetoric of Marxist exploitation and alienation does not speak to the needs of non-labourers, and may indeed oppose them.
- Each chapter takes a detailed and wide-ranging look at aspects of Marxist theory such as alienation, oppression, the family and class struggle.
- On thing Marx is known for is his theory of worker alienation.
- In other words, they try to keep their addiction secret and suffer low self esteem and alienation as a result.
- The result is alienation, depersonalization, and degradation of the human purpose.
- Amotivation represents the lowest possible level of self-determination, as it implies a loss of personal control and alienation akin to learned helplessness.
- 2 (Law)Example sentences
- I think this Court has said on a couple of occasions that alienation is critical to ownership.
- The covenant is concerned with alienation of the property.
- I am not satisfied that an alienation or transfer of property, in and of itself, is a sufficient basis on which to imply a trust of that property.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.