Translation of altitude in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 (height) altitud (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (place) (often plural/frecuentemente plural) altitud (feminine) at these altitudes a estas altitudes 1.3 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] altura (feminine)
- The material soaks up water that freezes at altitude and can cause delamination that may not be readily visible.
- Both nations have struggled in recent years while playing at altitude, where the thin air hands an advantage to those acclimatised to the conditions.
- Most people dont sleep well at altitude.
- Let y be the altitude of the triangular cross section of the wedge in Figure 6a cut by a plane at distance x from the base.
- This is a good deal like having a theory that tells us that the area of a plane figure is one-half the base times the altitude, without telling us for what figures this holds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.