noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 (height) altitud (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (place) (often plural/frecuentemente plural) altitud (feminine) at these altitudes a estas altitudes 1.3 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] altura (feminine)
More example sentences
- The material soaks up water that freezes at altitude and can cause delamination that may not be readily visible.
- Both nations have struggled in recent years while playing at altitude, where the thin air hands an advantage to those acclimatised to the conditions.
- Most people dont sleep well at altitude.
- Let y be the altitude of the triangular cross section of the wedge in Figure 6a cut by a plane at distance x from the base.
- This is a good deal like having a theory that tells us that the area of a plane figure is one-half the base times the altitude, without telling us for what figures this holds.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.