- [collections/indexes] unir, amalgamar; [companies/departments] fusionarMore example sentences
- He was also a keen hurler and in recent years saw his beloved Ballinakill Club amalgamated with Woodford.
- A business is often sold, purchased, merged, or amalgamated with another business by the purchase and sale of either assets or shares.
- The East Yorkshire Regiment amalgamated with the West Yorkshire Regiment in 1958 to form the Prince of Wales's Own Regiment of Yorkshire.
- [companies/departments] fusionarse
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...