- [collections/indexes] unir, amalgamar; [companies/departments] fusionarMore example sentences
- He was also a keen hurler and in recent years saw his beloved Ballinakill Club amalgamated with Woodford.
- A business is often sold, purchased, merged, or amalgamated with another business by the purchase and sale of either assets or shares.
- The East Yorkshire Regiment amalgamated with the West Yorkshire Regiment in 1958 to form the Prince of Wales's Own Regiment of Yorkshire.
- [companies/departments] fusionarse
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.