Translation of ambition in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (drive, desire) he seems to be totally lacking in ambitionno parece nada ambicioso(showing disapproval) no parece tener aspiraciones de ningún tipothey have ambitions for their daughteraspiran a que su hija llegue lejosExample sentences
- Hughes won the affection of many viewers in the original programme when he set out his ambitions in life.
- Not so long ago he was watching telly with his eldest daughter, Lois, who has ambitions to be an actor.
- If we work together we can realise these ambitions - we can make Scotland a better place.
- He's been good at everything he's turned his hand to because of his determination and ambition.
- Unlike world leaders she was not driven by raging ambition or a desire to improve society.
- Julie's success is based on driving ambition, a deprived childhood and hard graft.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.