- (gas) amoníaco (m); (liquid) amoníaco (m) (líquido)More example sentences
More example sentences
- He isolated around twenty different airs, including hydrogen chloride, nitric oxide, and ammonia.
- In the Solvay process, carbon dioxide and ammonia are passed into a concentrated solution of sodium chloride.
- When ammonia is reacted with nitric acid, ammonium nitrate is produced.
- And I'll remember to stock up on ammonia to clean the eggs off my door the next day when I do
- Make a mixture of detergent and ammonia for cleaning the walls.
- The fluid smelt of ammonia and the victim was taken to hospital with stinging eyes after his attacker fled.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.