Translation of ammonia in Spanish:
- (gas) amoníaco (masculine); (liquid) amoníaco (masculine) (líquido)Example sentences
- He isolated around twenty different airs, including hydrogen chloride, nitric oxide, and ammonia.
- In the Solvay process, carbon dioxide and ammonia are passed into a concentrated solution of sodium chloride.
- When ammonia is reacted with nitric acid, ammonium nitrate is produced.
- And I'll remember to stock up on ammonia to clean the eggs off my door the next day when I do
- Make a mixture of detergent and ammonia for cleaning the walls.
- The fluid smelt of ammonia and the victim was taken to hospital with stinging eyes after his attacker fled.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to