- (gas) amoníaco (masculine); (liquid) amoníaco (masculine) (líquido)More example sentences
More example sentences
- He isolated around twenty different airs, including hydrogen chloride, nitric oxide, and ammonia.
- In the Solvay process, carbon dioxide and ammonia are passed into a concentrated solution of sodium chloride.
- When ammonia is reacted with nitric acid, ammonium nitrate is produced.
- And I'll remember to stock up on ammonia to clean the eggs off my door the next day when I do
- Make a mixture of detergent and ammonia for cleaning the walls.
- The fluid smelt of ammonia and the victim was taken to hospital with stinging eyes after his attacker fled.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.