Translation of amorphous in Spanish:
- 1.1 [mass/style] amorfoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Geology/Geología] [rock/mineral] amorfo
- Stretched along the umbrella's base, a large, pale gray, amorphous shape could be a shadow, a sack or a lifeless body.
- Elsewhere, amorphous biological shapes remind you of transplant organs on life-support machines, or the literal ‘test-tube’ babies.
- Her third work, a video performance, depicts him performing as an old man, whittling an amorphous shape.
- While this gives much-needed structure to the seemingly amorphous mass that was the British empire, it does require some patience to keep aloft the various intellectual spheres juggled by the author.
- Generally, when people describe systemic sexism, they refer to an amorphous, unspoken structure in the workplace and an old boys' club dominating the corporate world.
- Some of my favorite albums in recent memory used exotic instruments, indecipherable lyrics, and amorphous structures to create a sublime aura of the unreal.
- Consequently, the formerly crystalline solid becomes amorphous.
- If the solution is cooled quickly, the molecules are frozen where they are, forming a glass-like amorphous solid.
- Silica exists in several crystalline forms, in a large number of colloidal forms, and as an amorphous solid.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.