- 1.1 [mass/style] amorfoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Geology/Geología] [rock/mineral] amorfo
- Stretched along the umbrella's base, a large, pale gray, amorphous shape could be a shadow, a sack or a lifeless body.
- Elsewhere, amorphous biological shapes remind you of transplant organs on life-support machines, or the literal ‘test-tube’ babies.
- Her third work, a video performance, depicts him performing as an old man, whittling an amorphous shape.
More example sentences
- While this gives much-needed structure to the seemingly amorphous mass that was the British empire, it does require some patience to keep aloft the various intellectual spheres juggled by the author.
- Generally, when people describe systemic sexism, they refer to an amorphous, unspoken structure in the workplace and an old boys' club dominating the corporate world.
- Some of my favorite albums in recent memory used exotic instruments, indecipherable lyrics, and amorphous structures to create a sublime aura of the unreal.
- Consequently, the formerly crystalline solid becomes amorphous.
- If the solution is cooled quickly, the molecules are frozen where they are, forming a glass-like amorphous solid.
- Silica exists in several crystalline forms, in a large number of colloidal forms, and as an amorphous solid.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.