- 1.1 [mass/style] amorfoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Geology/Geología] [rock/mineral] amorfo
- Stretched along the umbrella's base, a large, pale gray, amorphous shape could be a shadow, a sack or a lifeless body.
- Elsewhere, amorphous biological shapes remind you of transplant organs on life-support machines, or the literal ‘test-tube’ babies.
- Her third work, a video performance, depicts him performing as an old man, whittling an amorphous shape.
More example sentences
- While this gives much-needed structure to the seemingly amorphous mass that was the British empire, it does require some patience to keep aloft the various intellectual spheres juggled by the author.
- Generally, when people describe systemic sexism, they refer to an amorphous, unspoken structure in the workplace and an old boys' club dominating the corporate world.
- Some of my favorite albums in recent memory used exotic instruments, indecipherable lyrics, and amorphous structures to create a sublime aura of the unreal.
- Consequently, the formerly crystalline solid becomes amorphous.
- If the solution is cooled quickly, the molecules are frozen where they are, forming a glass-like amorphous solid.
- Silica exists in several crystalline forms, in a large number of colloidal forms, and as an amorphous solid.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to