n (plural -lyses /-lɪsiːz/)
- 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable [Biology/Biología] [Chemistry/Química] análisis (masculine) to carry out/perform an analysis (of sth) llevar a cabo/hacer* un análisis (de algo) analysis of food/samples análisis de alimentos/muestrasMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (examination) análisis (masculine) literary analysis análisis literario syntactic/sentence analysis análisis sintáctico/de la oración on closer analysis, I think we should … tras haberlo analizado más detenidamente, creo que deberíamos … in the final o last analysis bien considerado, a fin de cuentas
- The shift to decompositional conceptions of analysis was not without precedents, however.
- Eventually, data from this program will permit a more direct analysis of the process described here.
- According to one group of researchers, this process of analysis is carried out in seven steps.
More example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable [Psychology/Psicología] psicoanálisis (m), análisis (m) they've both been in analysis for more than a year hace más de un año que se están psicoanalizando or analizando
- Electrochemical techniques are also widely used in chemical analysis.
- Crude chemical analyses identify the rock type as resembling the Earth's ocean floor rather than the Earth's continents.
- This protein poses interesting questions for those who deal with the detailed analysis of protein structures.
More example sentences
- Although this prevented a detailed statistical analysis, the events could still be characterized.
- A more detailed analysis of the structure and concepts of Jo and Gwan can be found in the next essay, by Salia Male.
- The task lists resulting from statistical analysis of those surveys were examined to answer the study questions.
- This is the same effect as can sometimes happen to us in the course of an analysis or a therapy.
- Moreover, it is also possible to imagine that a different psychoanalyst would be able to conduct an analysis with this patient.
- The analyst interprets without due regard for the analysand or the analysand acts without regard for the analyst or the analysis.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.