Translation of anger in Spanish:
- ira (feminine)words spoken in anger
enojo (masculine) (esp Latin America)
enfado (masculine) (esp Spain)palabras dichas en un momento de irato lash out in anger at somebodyarremeter con ira or furia contra alguienExample sentences
- Music has the power to seize the soul, to match anger with anger, grief with grief.
- But it is no small thing to see anger and resentment each and every time you try to open up.
- Any leader needs a strong and loyal party, not one riven with anger at how the leader came by his crown.
- (hacer) enojar (esp Latin America)(hacer) enfadar (esp Spain)she's easily angeredse enoja or enfada con facilidadExample sentences
- His relationship with the Labour party was an uneasy one, with the political party wary of angering the man who owned newspapers sympathetic to Labour principles.
- The Government has delayed an announcement on third-level fees promised for this week, angering students.
- What is out-dated is the belief that it is possible to conduct politics by ignoring your allies and angering your enemies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.