Translation of anger in Spanish:
- ira (feminine), enojo (masculine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , enfado (masculine) (especially Spain/especialmente España) words spoken in anger palabras dichas en un momento de ira to lash out in anger at sb arremeter con ira or furia contra algnExample sentences
- Music has the power to seize the soul, to match anger with anger, grief with grief.
- But it is no small thing to see anger and resentment each and every time you try to open up.
- Any leader needs a strong and loyal party, not one riven with anger at how the leader came by his crown.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (hacer*) enojar (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) , (hacer*) enfadar (especially Spain/especialmente España) she's easily angered se enoja or enfada con facilidad
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.