Translation of angle grinder in Spanish:
- cortametales (masculine) angularExample sentences
- It was recovered unopened with £2,042 still inside but nearby was an angle grinder, saw and drill that had been used trying to open it.
- Police area spokesperson Captain Gcinikaya Taleni said the men used an angle grinder and blow-torches to cut through metal security panels to get to the safe on the premises.
- Then you walk away, prune your roses, change the disc on your angle grinder, come back inside and everything is back to normal.
Definition of angle grinder in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.