Translation of antiseptic in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1.1 (Pharmacology)(cream/mouthwash)1.2 (sterile, lifeless)
- It's good to see computer - generated images of how the original and intact building looked, before going to see the clean and rather antiseptic ruin.
- Lighting was selected to brighten without glaring, and displays were designed to be neat and clean, but not antiseptic.
- It was a bit too clean and antiseptic to be really considered an evil lair.
- It is likely that you will be prescribed antibiotics and an antiseptic mouthwash to reduce the risk of your implant becoming infected.
- He or she may also recommend an antiseptic mouthwash that helps prevent plaque forming.
- These treatments have antifungal and antiseptic properties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.