Translation of antiseptic in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1.1 (Pharmacology)(cream/mouthwash)1.2 (sterile, lifeless)Example sentences
- It's good to see computer - generated images of how the original and intact building looked, before going to see the clean and rather antiseptic ruin.
- Lighting was selected to brighten without glaring, and displays were designed to be neat and clean, but not antiseptic.
- It was a bit too clean and antiseptic to be really considered an evil lair.
- It is likely that you will be prescribed antibiotics and an antiseptic mouthwash to reduce the risk of your implant becoming infected.
- He or she may also recommend an antiseptic mouthwash that helps prevent plaque forming.
- These treatments have antifungal and antiseptic properties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.