- (tool, bone) yunque (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Thousands of stone hammers, anvils, crucibles, metal objects, and pieces of ancient metallurgical debris were also recovered.
- All you need is a plenishing hammer, the anvil, a few metal punches, files, tin-snips for cutting sheets of silver up to make rings and that's it.
- Their first few tools consisted of an engine block which was used as an anvil and some self-made hammers.
- Three small bones (the hammer, anvil, and stirrup bones) vibrate with the sound, passing the vibrations to the inner ear.
- The findings are drawn from examination of the hammer, anvil and stirrup bones in the ears of Homo heidelbergensis fossils, also known as Boxgrove Man.
- There they became the anvil and the hammer, minute bones that transmit sound from the eardrum to the stirrup bone and, ultimately, to the inner ear.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.