Translation of apparatus in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural apparatus)u and c
- 1.1 (equipment) aparatos (masculine plural) a piece of apparatus un aparato breathing apparatus equipo (masculine) de respiración teaching apparatus material (masculine) didácticoExample sentences1.2 [Anatomy/Anatomía] aparato (masculine) respiratory/digestive apparatus aparato respiratorio/digestivo 1.3 (organization) [Politics/Política] aparato (masculine) the apparatus of government el aparato de gobierno
- There would also be more discussions on matters such as better emergency training and equipment, including breathing apparatus for rail staff and the strengthening of drivers' cabs.
- They will be wearing breathing apparatus and protective equipment.
- We were then shown all the various equipment, apparatus and tools aboard the engines, which have to be checked and cleaned daily.
- Faced with centrally organized and bureaucratic state apparatuses, dissident actors can adjust organizationally, moving towards more networked forms of organization.
- Serious art over the next period will come into greater and greater conflict with the framework of the profit system and its political apparatus.
- It then undertook the dismantling of much of its socialist policy and organisational structure but not its political apparatuses - thereby earning derision on both counts.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.