Translation of apparatus in Spanish:
noun plural apparatusuncountable and countable
- 1.1 (equipment) a piece of apparatusbreathing apparatusun aparatoteaching apparatusequipo (masculine) de respiraciónExample sentences1.2 (Anatomy) respiratory/digestive apparatus
1.3 (organization) (Politics) the apparatus of governmentaparato respiratorio/digestivoel aparato de gobiernoExample sentences
- There would also be more discussions on matters such as better emergency training and equipment, including breathing apparatus for rail staff and the strengthening of drivers' cabs.
- They will be wearing breathing apparatus and protective equipment.
- We were then shown all the various equipment, apparatus and tools aboard the engines, which have to be checked and cleaned daily.
- Faced with centrally organized and bureaucratic state apparatuses, dissident actors can adjust organizationally, moving towards more networked forms of organization.
- Serious art over the next period will come into greater and greater conflict with the framework of the profit system and its political apparatus.
- It then undertook the dismantling of much of its socialist policy and organisational structure but not its political apparatuses - thereby earning derision on both counts.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the