Translation of apparent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (evident) there's no apparent differenceno se advierte or nota ninguna diferenciafor no apparent reason it was apparent that …estaba claro que …it was apparent to me/us that …
era evidente or obvio que …me/nos resultaba evidente or obvio que …to become apparenthacerse patente
empezar a verseExample sentences1.2 (seeming)
(interest/concern)the damage was more apparent than real
- The dangers were most conspicuously apparent in the vast sums being made from India.
- Similar interest in evidence based public policy is apparent in other countries.
- This reassurance gap is a national phenomenon, which is very much apparent in Cumbria.
aparenteel daño era más aparente que realExample sentences
- Nationally there is also growing concern at the apparent ease with which real guns can be bought.
- We all end up paying more to avoid a problem which is normally more apparent than real.
- In each case our being embodied explains the confusion of apparent with real properties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.