Translation of apparent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (evident) there's no apparent difference no se advierte or nota ninguna diferencia for no apparent reason sin motivo aparente it was apparent that … estaba claro que …, era evidente or obvio que … it was apparent to me/us that … me/nos resultaba evidente or obvio que … to become apparent hacerse* patente, empezar* a verseExample sentences1.2 (seeming) [interest/concern] aparente the damage was more apparent than real el daño era más aparente que real
- The dangers were most conspicuously apparent in the vast sums being made from India.
- Similar interest in evidence based public policy is apparent in other countries.
- This reassurance gap is a national phenomenon, which is very much apparent in Cumbria.
- Nationally there is also growing concern at the apparent ease with which real guns can be bought.
- We all end up paying more to avoid a problem which is normally more apparent than real.
- In each case our being embodied explains the confusion of apparent with real properties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an