Translation of appendix in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -dixes or , -dices)
- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] apéndice (masculine) she had her appendix removed la operaron del apéndice or de apendicitis, le extirparon el apéndiceExample sentences1.2 (in book) apéndice (masculine)
- The inside of the appendix forms a cul-de-sac that usually opens into the large intestine.
- This is a rare tumour that usually affects the appendix or the small intestine.
- The myenteric plexus of appendices in children older than 3 years had thinner nerve branches and smaller ganglia than the colon specimens of the same age.
- His recipe for this amalgam is included as an appendix to the present book.
- The book contains appropriate appendixes, which document the evolutionary improvement of tank formations, and excellent photographs, and maps that adequately depict the war.
- In an appendix to Volume 2, the author addresses the question of how people were saved in Old Testament times before the coming of Christ.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...