Translation of applaud in Spanish:
- We got stiffly to our feet and clapped the encores, applauded and cheered the memory of what we once believed and wanted to be.
- I began clapping to the music, and they started clapping and applauding.
- Suddenly a loud clap came from one of the men, followed by another, and then another until his whole command was clapping and applauding.
- You are applauded for your professional prowess and dexterity in a business venture.
- It's the one job in the world that you can roll up to stoned out of your mind and you're actually applauded for it.
- It was a display of pointless truculence and ignorance and he was applauded for it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.