- 1 (anxiety) aprensión (f), temor (m)More example sentences
- All these concerns, apprehensions, fears and coercions can be rationally addressed.
- Some write more openly about their fears, apprehensions and emotions.
- And they have done it primarily by heightening and exploiting public anxieties and apprehensions.
- 3 (awareness) [formal] percepción (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Experiences are grasped through either apprehension or comprehension.
- The knowledge, then, is transformed either through intention or extension and grasped either by comprehension or apprehension.
- Wisdom is the pure non-verbal apprehension of All.
- Section 18 requires an intention to do grievous bodily harm or an intent to resist or prevent the lawful apprehension or detainer or any person.
- How public was the juvenile's arrest, apprehension, or the incident that landed the juvenile in the public eye?
- A warrant of arrest issued for the accused's apprehension.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)