- apropiado her attire wasn't appropriate to the occasion su vestimenta no era la apropiada or adecuada or indicada para la ocasión it would not be appropriate for me to comment no estaría bien or no sería apropiado que hiciera algún comentario you should take all appropriate precautions debes tomar todas las precauciones del caso assess the situation and take the appropriate action evalúe la situación y tome las medidas pertinentes complete as appropriate rellenar lo que corresponda delete as appropriate tachar lo que no correspondaMore example sentences
- In this circumstance it is appropriate to depend upon a set of rules for swift action.
- A conditional discharge would be appropriate for the offences in all the circumstances.
- Cook with spices that are appropriate for the season and for your skin and your physiology.
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.
- 1.1 (take illegally) [land/money/possessions] apropiarse deMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (set aside) [funds/money] destinar, asignar
- Because it was university property, appropriating the sign had to be an undercover job.
- He filched my material and appropriated my voice and exploited a human tragedy that was really none of his business.
- A user can be someone who appropriates the history, image, or reputation of a work of architecture for his own ends.
- If the bank knows that a given sum or item has been appropriated for a specific purpose, the right of set-off cannot be exercised in respect of it.
- He prefers the money to be appropriated for tax cuts for the upper bracket.
- Money is appropriated for a two-year budget cycle during the odd-numbered years.