- 1.1 c u [Govt] (in (US) ) partida (f), asignación (f) (before n) the House/Senate Appropriations Commitee el Comité de gastos de la Cámara de Representantes/del Senado 1.2 u (taking) apropiación (f)More example sentences1.3 u (of funds) asignación (f)
More example sentences
- Looting of their properties and appropriation of their business establishments are undertaken to ensure that they do not return.
- Firstly extending CPOs in this way would be yet another indication of the increased regulation of private property and its easy appropriation by the State.
- The genocide, dehumanisation of the people through forced labour, expropriation of land and appropriation of cattle all contributed to the redefinition of manhood.
- So he's going to remind us that our homeland is more secure, but it needs to be even more secure yet, meaning appropriations of money.
- I think there will be money in a supplemental appropriation as early as next week.
- The responsibility rests entirely with Congress allocating the appropriations required and with the executive branch of the Government.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.