- 1.1 (rough calculation) aproximación (f)More example sentences1.2 (rough equivalent)approximation
- To compare behavioral responses among regions, we used Kruskal-Wallis tests, which use chisquare approximations.
- Most of the work in quantum mechanics was in the Galilean (or non-relativistic) approximation.
- Their derivations will extend to cover the present cases, given the same approximations made above.
ofo tosth at best it's an approximation to the truth como mucho podría decirse que se acerca a la verdad a good approximation of a Tennessee accent una buena imitación del acento de TennesseeMore example sentences
- User's attitudes also had to be examined in order to assess whether the approximations in the animation were satisfactory.
- Most pocket cameras have a separate viewfinder: what you see is an approximation of what the lens is seeing.
- Previously published methods for deriving Q have used eigen-decomposition of an approximation to P (t).
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.