Translation of approximation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (rough calculation) aproximación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (rough equivalent)approximation
- To compare behavioral responses among regions, we used Kruskal-Wallis tests, which use chisquare approximations.
- Most of the work in quantum mechanics was in the Galilean (or non-relativistic) approximation.
- Their derivations will extend to cover the present cases, given the same approximations made above.
ofo tosth at best it's an approximation to the truth como mucho podría decirse que se acerca a la verdad a good approximation of a Tennessee accent una buena imitación del acento de TennesseeExample sentences
- User's attitudes also had to be examined in order to assess whether the approximations in the animation were satisfactory.
- Most pocket cameras have a separate viewfinder: what you see is an approximation of what the lens is seeing.
- Previously published methods for deriving Q have used eigen-decomposition of an approximation to P (t).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.