Translation of approximation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (rough calculation)Example sentences1.2 (rough equivalent)approximation
- To compare behavioral responses among regions, we used Kruskal-Wallis tests, which use chisquare approximations.
- Most of the work in quantum mechanics was in the Galilean (or non-relativistic) approximation.
- Their derivations will extend to cover the present cases, given the same approximations made above.
ofo tosomethingat best it's an approximation to the trutha good approximation of a Tennessee accentcomo mucho podría decirse que se acerca a la verdaduna buena imitación del acento de TennesseeExample sentences
- User's attitudes also had to be examined in order to assess whether the approximations in the animation were satisfactory.
- Most pocket cameras have a separate viewfinder: what you see is an approximation of what the lens is seeing.
- Previously published methods for deriving Q have used eigen-decomposition of an approximation to P (t).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than