Translation of approximation in Spanish:
- 1 (rough calculation)Example sentences
- To compare behavioral responses among regions, we used Kruskal-Wallis tests, which use chisquare approximations.
- Most of the work in quantum mechanics was in the Galilean (or non-relativistic) approximation.
- Their derivations will extend to cover the present cases, given the same approximations made above.
- 2 (rough equivalent)approximation
ofor tosomethingat best it's an approximation to the truthcomo mucho podría decirse que se acerca a la verdada good approximation of a Tennessee accentuna buena imitación del acento de TennesseeExample sentences
- User's attitudes also had to be examined in order to assess whether the approximations in the animation were satisfactory.
- Most pocket cameras have a separate viewfinder: what you see is an approximation of what the lens is seeing.
- Previously published methods for deriving Q have used eigen-decomposition of an approximation to P (t).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.