Translation of arc in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Astronomy, Mathematics)Example sentences1.2 (Electricity)
arco (masculine) eléctrico or voltaicoExample sentences
- Using radian measure explains why the inverse-tangent function is also called the ARCtan function - it returns the arc angle when given a tangent.
- If we use an angle h, the arc length will be krh, where k is a constant that depends on the units of angle you use.
- The other arc functions, acos, and atan, behave as their more-familiar counterparts.
- The heat required in this process is generated by electric arcs struck between carbon electrodes and the metal bath.
- Scientists later demonstrated that fullerenes can be conveniently generated by setting up an electric arc between two graphite electrodes.
- In the bottom of the container there was a reservoir of water, and above it an apparatus caused electrical arcs to crackle.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.