Translation of articulation in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (of sound)(of idea, feeling)(of policy)I admire his articulation of these complex ideasadmiro la facilidad con la que expresa ideas tan complejasExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 uncountable and countable (Anatomy, Mech)
- But she sounds cute and her articulation is clear.
- We found that early accurate articulation of complex speech sounds in words at 2.5 years of age predicts early reading acquisition.
- I still hope to read an article by her which details why the pronunciation and articulation that a speaker utilizes is more important than the substance of his/her message.
- Gone was the dignified and intelligent articulation of ideas.
- Our colleagues at Poynter were both encouraging and skeptical; their questions and challenges helped us refine the idea and our articulation of it.
- This broad spectrum of ideas made the initial articulation of a collection development policy for the Conservation Library an impossibility.
- Accessory articular facets on the lateral sacral crest at the level of the first or second dorsal sacral foramen have been found unpaired and bilateral, meeting in articulation with extra facets on the ilium.
- Some common variants have an additional facet articulation with the cuboid bone.
- The axis possesses an ovate odontoid process for articulation with the preceding atlas.
- Accessory thyrohyoid ligaments and additional or unusual cricothyroid articulations have been reported.
- However, plain radiographs of the foot and ankle are useful for assessing the degree of deformity and to confirm the presence or absence of degenerative changes in the subtalar and ankle articulations.
- Because the complex series of articulations of the shoulder allows a wide range of motion, the affected extremity should be compared with the unaffected side to determine the patient's normal range.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the