- 1 u c [Law] 1.1 (violence) agresión (f) assault and battery agresión con lesiones 1.2 (molestation) agresión (f) sexual, ataque (m) contra la libertad sexual; (rape) violación (f)More example sentences
- Less than three weeks later he was reported for a physical assault on a young boy.
- Physical assault on women by intimate partners is recognized widely as a leading cause of injury to women in the United States.
- Other recent violent attacks include an assault on a couple who asked two boys to switch off their mobile phones during a film.
- 2 c 2.1 [Mil] asalto (m), ataque (m) to make an assault on sth atacar* algo (before n) assault craft barcaza (f) de asalto assault rifle rifle (m) de asalto assault troops tropas (fpl) de asalto 2.2 (onslaught) assault (
onsth) ataque (m)( aalgo), arremetida (f)( contraalgo) an assault on Everest un intento de escalar el Everest the firm is preparing for an assault on the market la empresa se dispone a conquistar el mercadoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- After breakfast, and another sitting, I bundled up and attempted the assault on Marga Point.
- These are hectic days for him and the Irish Chamber Orchestra is now primed for a serious assault on the competitive world of concert performances.
- On another occasion during his 11-month tour he led three assaults on an enemy position until it finally fell.
- He might have escaped when the boats first started the assault on the house.
- A military assault on the country cannot be ruled out - at least in the long term.
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.
- 1.1 (use violence against) agredir*, atacar* 1.2 (sexually) agredir* sexualmenteMore example sentences
- He later pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer and was sentenced to one day in jail.
- He pleaded guilty to assaulting the sergeant on June 24.
- A teaching assistant has been cleared of assaulting a teenager who bombarded his house with snowballs.