Translation of assemble in Spanish:
- 1 (construct)(kit/model)
- Also, it can wait for a customer's order before assembling a machine, which means it can operate with an extraordinarily lean production system.
- The first phase of the project revolved around infrastructure and assembling the machine.
- She had never actually assembled the machine but there were four similar parts that she was dealing with.
- 2 (get together)(people/team)
- At the end, it said: ‘a large crowd assembled outside the church to see her departure.’
- A tremendous crowd assembled outside the French Embassy shortly after the news was made known.
- Every evening at about seven-thirty crowds began assembling outside the General Post Office to watch the departure of the Royal Mail coaches.
- Director David C. Thomas assembles the surviving members of the group to tell their story, and remarkably has a treasure trove of home movies, concert and TV footage to illustrate every stage of the group's existence.
- We want to continue this investigation to a point at which we have assembled the kind of evidence that we believe provides the basis for prosecution.
- ‘A large and growing body of evidence has been assembled effectively pointing to her innocence,’ he claimed.
- 4 (Computing)Example sentences
- We plan to assemble a program that combines the method described here with a kinematics method to permit fulltime operation.
- From that it creates program code it can then assemble into executable machine code.
- Sequences were verified manually and contigs were assembled using the computer program Sequencer v 4.0.
- 1 (gather) (crowd/troops)reunirsecongregarse [formal]the meeting had not yet assembledlos asistentes a la reunión aún no se habían congregado [formal]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.