- 1.1 (valuable quality) the city's greatest asset el mayor atractivo de la ciudad her beauty/intelligence is her greatest asset su belleza/inteligencia es su gran baza knowledge of French would be an asset se valorarán conocimientos de francés living so centrally will be an asset while you're working there vivir en un lugar tan céntrico va a significar una gran ventaja mientras estés trabajando allíasset
tosth/sb she's an asset to the company es una empleada muy valiosa para la compañía your degree will always be an asset to you la carrera siempre será un punto a tu favorMore example sentences1.2
(assets pl)[Fin] activo (m) current/fixed assets activo circulante/fijo assets and liabilities activo y pasivo personal assets bienes (mpl) mueblesMore example sentences
- These people have proven themselves to be a valuable asset to growers in this district.
- He has got excellent control, good vision and he will be an asset to this club.
- His experience in church leadership, web and media would be a great asset to any church.
- However, net wealth is the value of our total assets less our financial liabilities.
- But this would have happened based on the value of the assets in the balance sheet.
- There are no profits and no dividend, and the assets are valued at just 60p per share.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.