Translation of asset in Spanish:
- 1.1 (valuable quality) the city's greatest asset el mayor atractivo de la ciudad her beauty/intelligence is her greatest asset su belleza/inteligencia es su gran baza knowledge of French would be an asset se valorarán conocimientos de francés living so centrally will be an asset while you're working there vivir en un lugar tan céntrico va a significar una gran ventaja mientras estés trabajando allíasset
tosth/sb she's an asset to the company es una empleada muy valiosa para la compañía your degree will always be an asset to you la carrera siempre será un punto a tu favorExample sentences1.2
(assets plural)[Finance] activo (masculine) current/fixed assets activo circulante/fijo assets and liabilities activo y pasivo personal assets bienes (masculine plural) mueblesExample sentences
- These people have proven themselves to be a valuable asset to growers in this district.
- He has got excellent control, good vision and he will be an asset to this club.
- His experience in church leadership, web and media would be a great asset to any church.
- However, net wealth is the value of our total assets less our financial liabilities.
- But this would have happened based on the value of the assets in the balance sheet.
- There are no profits and no dividend, and the assets are valued at just 60p per share.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.