Translation of asset in Spanish:
- 1 (valuable quality) the city's greatest asset her beauty/intelligence is her greatest assetsu belleza/inteligencia es su gran bazaknowledge of French would be an assetse valorarán conocimientos de francésliving so centrally will be an asset while you're working therevivir en un lugar tan céntrico va a significar una gran ventaja mientras estés trabajando allíasset
tosomething/somebodyshe's an asset to the companyes una empleada muy valiosa para la compañíayour degree will always be an asset to youla carrera siempre será un punto a tu favorExample sentences
- These people have proven themselves to be a valuable asset to growers in this district.
- He has got excellent control, good vision and he will be an asset to this club.
- His experience in church leadership, web and media would be a great asset to any church.
- 2also: assets plural(Finance) current/fixed assetsactivo circulante/fijoassets and liabilitiesactivo y pasivopersonal assetsExample sentences
- However, net wealth is the value of our total assets less our financial liabilities.
- But this would have happened based on the value of the assets in the balance sheet.
- There are no profits and no dividend, and the assets are valued at just 60p per share.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.