- 1.1 c (organization) asociación (f) trade o trading association asociación comercialMore example sentences1.2 c u (relationship) relación (f) freedom of association libertad (f) de asociación association
- Article 130 provides that ministers cannot form associations for political purposes or rally in favor of or against any candidate, political party or association.
- Few in democratic societies dispute the right of citizens to come together in peaceful associations to pursue common purposes.
- The visit concluded with a joint committee of both associations on Sunday morning.
withsb/sth relación conalgn/algo in association with (as prep) en asociación conMore example sentences1.3 c u (mental link) asociación (f) association of ideas asociación de ideas what associations does the word have for you? ¿con qué asocias la palabra? I didn't make the association between the product and the company no asocié el producto con la compañía
More example sentences
- Planning has started, with steering committees being set up in each state in association with other professional and industry associations.
- The council is organising similar events in association with residents' associations, at estates around the town.
- In association with Avinashilingam University, it conducted a seminar on ‘Legal awareness and prime steps’ for the college students recently.
- Well, this scent is not a smell that is detected with the nose; it is an information scent, based on our mental associations between concepts.
- It's a good idea to make mental associations between their appearance and their name.
- The music will also explore the associations between the church and the neighbouring Abbey, which was founded by Richard, Earl of Cornwall in the 13 th century.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)