- 1.1 c (organization) asociación (f) trade o trading association asociación comercialMore example sentences1.2 c u (relationship) relación (f) freedom of association libertad (f) de asociación association
- Article 130 provides that ministers cannot form associations for political purposes or rally in favor of or against any candidate, political party or association.
- Few in democratic societies dispute the right of citizens to come together in peaceful associations to pursue common purposes.
- The visit concluded with a joint committee of both associations on Sunday morning.
withsb/sth relación conalgn/algo in association with (as prep) en asociación conMore example sentences1.3 c u (mental link) asociación (f) association of ideas asociación de ideas what associations does the word have for you? ¿con qué asocias la palabra? I didn't make the association between the product and the company no asocié el producto con la compañía
More example sentences
- Planning has started, with steering committees being set up in each state in association with other professional and industry associations.
- The council is organising similar events in association with residents' associations, at estates around the town.
- In association with Avinashilingam University, it conducted a seminar on ‘Legal awareness and prime steps’ for the college students recently.
- Well, this scent is not a smell that is detected with the nose; it is an information scent, based on our mental associations between concepts.
- It's a good idea to make mental associations between their appearance and their name.
- The music will also explore the associations between the church and the neighbouring Abbey, which was founded by Richard, Earl of Cornwall in the 13 th century.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.