Translation of astringent in Spanish:
- [lotion/effect] astringente; [comment/criticism] mordaz, cáusticoExample sentences
- If your skin cracks open, doctors sometimes prescribe wet dressings with mildly astringent properties to contract the skin, reduce secretions and prevent infection.
- You will find that this lotion is slightly astringent, leaving your skin feeling cool and delightfully fragrant.
- It was included, because of its astringent qualities, in skin tonics, and became a principal ingredient in shampoos and hair rinses.
- This is a fine work with all the characteristics of the composer's style: astringent harmonies, strong motor rhythms and lyrical melodies.
- I see it as more sardonic and astringent, in the manner of Prokofiev.
- His less astringent manner could help him forge the strategic relationships his father couldn't.
noun/nombrec and u
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.