Translation of atomic in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of atoms)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (nuclear)
- Its output of particles (electrons, protons, ions and atomic nuclei) is approximately one million tonnes per second.
- Later, Rutherford also discovered the atomic nucleus and the proton.
- Because of its weak interaction with atomic nuclei, the neutrino travels freely through any material object and is very difficult to observe.
(warfare/power/energy)the atomic agela era atómicaExample sentences
- The team has used gases such as ethanol to prevent oxidation and atomic oxygen or hydrogen to remove contamination and provide in-situ cleaning.
- At that temperature, the gas has enough energy to excite molecular hydrogen but not atomic hydrogen.
- It consists of atomic and molecular hydrogen, with 10 per cent of helium.
- It is precisely those features which are undesirable in a nuclear reactor that are vital in an atomic weapon.
- Just as nuclear scientists concerned about lethal radioactivity oppose atomic weapons, should marine scientists campaign for an end to coal-fired power stations?
- The centrality of atomic fission and fusion is giving way to the collection, processing, fusion, and dissemination of information.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.