Translation of attendance in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable or countable (presence) to be in attendanceestar presentehis attendances have been intermittentno ha asistido con regularidad(before noun) she has a poor attendance recordfalta con frecuenciaExample sentences
- In our house, there were a handful of books, mainly given as prizes for perfect attendance at Sunday School.
- The racecourse is offering half price entrance to anyone who also books attendance at any other York raceday.
- His increasing workload had made attendance at council meetings and ward duties impossible.
- 2 uncountable (service) the doctor in attendance was newel médico que estaba de guardia era nuevoto dance attendance on somebodyestar pendiente de alguien
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.