Translation of attention-seeking in Spanish:
- uncountablecaptación (feminine) de la atención(before noun) attention-seeking behaviorcomportamiento (masculine) que busca captar la atenciónExample sentences
- Putting your company's name in lowercase is an even more pathetic attention-seeking device.
- Barely turned three, she seemed more akin to her craven, attention-seeking mother than to her newborn brother.
- The very delicacy of their situation is what provokes the attention-seeking behaviour.
Definition of attention-seeking in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.