Translation of auxiliary in Spanish:
noun plural -ries
- 1 1.1 (helper, additional person) teaching auxiliary nursing auxiliary1.2enfermero, (-ra (masculine, feminine) auxiliar)also: auxiliaries plural(Military)tropas (feminine plural) auxiliaresExample sentences
- In addition, it tends to slight the tremendous growth of auxiliaries and parallel organizations.
- In order to launch the WMU and to assure its survival as an auxiliary, the organization needed a strong, tenacious leader.
- Beginning in the mid-1880s, the railroad brotherhoods' women's auxiliaries gave institutional voice to women's concerns.
- A nursing auxiliary on ward 23 at Bradford Royal Infirmary, she joined the NHS in 1979 and is now a health care assistant in elderly care.
- When she finally left Quarriers, aged almost 17, she eventually secured a job as a nursing auxiliary with the Royal Infirmary in Glasgow.
- Ruth found work as a nursing auxiliary at the Victoria Hospital, in Okus Road, and later at BHS, in the town centre.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than