Translation of award-winning in Spanish:
- (before noun)Example sentences
- An award-winning poet of Wardle's quality deserves a successful team to write about.
- Among the old buildings is the award-winning Hest Bank Hotel, whose fine food pulls in diners from near and far.
- These award-winning chips are available with a choice of cheese, boli, curry or chilli on top and are fantastic.
Definition of award-winning in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.