Translation of award-winning in Spanish:
- (before noun)Example sentences
- An award-winning poet of Wardle's quality deserves a successful team to write about.
- Among the old buildings is the award-winning Hest Bank Hotel, whose fine food pulls in diners from near and far.
- These award-winning chips are available with a choice of cheese, boli, curry or chilli on top and are fantastic.
Definition of award-winning in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.