- 1.1 [task/achievement] imponente, formidableMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (as interjection/como interjección) (American English/inglés norteamericano) ¡impresionante!
- The awesome majesty and power of these mountains is breathtaking and I look at them every day.
- One feels so helpless, so small in the face of such awesome power being so recklessly cast about.
- To take one's own life or to terminate the life of another out of mercy is to exercise the most awesome power imaginable.
- I feel honored to be able to help out these excellent people with such an awesome event.
- This girl can sing - and she did an awesome take on the song with only a few little issues with the notes.
- Some first impressions - Spotlight is pretty awesome and a positive move in desktop search.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the