Translation of awesome in Spanish:
- 1.1 [task/achievement] imponente, formidableExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (as interjection/como interjección) (American English/inglés norteamericano) ¡impresionante!
- The awesome majesty and power of these mountains is breathtaking and I look at them every day.
- One feels so helpless, so small in the face of such awesome power being so recklessly cast about.
- To take one's own life or to terminate the life of another out of mercy is to exercise the most awesome power imaginable.
- I feel honored to be able to help out these excellent people with such an awesome event.
- This girl can sing - and she did an awesome take on the song with only a few little issues with the notes.
- Some first impressions - Spotlight is pretty awesome and a positive move in desktop search.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.