- 1.1 [task/achievement] imponente, formidableMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (as interj) (AmE) ¡impresionante!
- The awesome majesty and power of these mountains is breathtaking and I look at them every day.
- One feels so helpless, so small in the face of such awesome power being so recklessly cast about.
- To take one's own life or to terminate the life of another out of mercy is to exercise the most awesome power imaginable.
- I feel honored to be able to help out these excellent people with such an awesome event.
- This girl can sing - and she did an awesome take on the song with only a few little issues with the notes.
- Some first impressions - Spotlight is pretty awesome and a positive move in desktop search.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...