Translation of bad-tempered in Spanish:
malhumorado(as permanent characteristic)
de mal genio(in a bad mood)I was feeling particularly bad-tempered
de mal humorestaba de muy mal humorExample sentences
- The proposed intention will create bad-tempered, frustrated, angry drivers, who will be forced to take risks they otherwise would never dream of doing.
- Whenever Billy comes visiting, she becomes bad-tempered and angry, leaving Sarah bewildered and Annie even more upset.
- You are a bad-tempered, petulant and irritable man lacking in your professional duties to your patients.
- During a bad-tempered exchange, Mr Lawlor said the retired developer had named several ministers as having been at the meeting as part of his ‘wild, wicked allegations.’
- The team was barred from the Eastern Junior Alliance league when their match with Canvey Island side Concord Rangers ended in chaos, after what police described as a bad-tempered match.
- Trouble was avoided but a player was struck by a coin in a bad-tempered match which boasted the biggest security operation since Euro '96.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.