- 1 (grid and fireplace) barbacoa (feminine), parrilla (feminine), asador (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences
- Consider cooking on an outside barbecue grill or use a microwave oven, which does not generate as much heat and uses less energy than a gas or electric range.
- Complement your healthy summer lifestyle with fresh food cooked on the barbecue.
- The women all cook together on dow tarns - wood fire barbecues out the back.
- 2 (food cooked on grid) parrillada (feminine)More example sentences
- Throughout the weekend, club members and their families came by to eat barbecue and many side dishes.
- We would be eating pizza or barbecue food, not spaghetti by candlelight.
- Wade, is it true that you had eaten barbecue, were throwing up over people, had a broken arm, and it was gushing blood, all while you were playing?
- 3 (social occasion) barbacoa (feminine), parrillada (feminine), asado (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences
- On my last day in Australia, my parents cooked me a barbecue in their backyard barbecue area.
- At a barbecue food is cooked on a rusty grill which birds have probably used as a toilet on a daily basis since last summer.
- There are less formal meals, picnics and barbecues and the forthcoming brunch is one of these occasions.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.