Translation of baritone in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (voice) barítono (masculine) he sings baritone tiene voz de barítonoExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (singer) barítono (masculine)
- The group of unaccompanied voices comprises bass, baritone, tenor, mezzo-soprano and soprano.
- Sitting on a low stool and cradling his beloved guitar he sang in a rich baritone a mixture of haunting ballads and cheery folk songs.
- His bass baritone is rich and meaty, just like his heart.
- The all-male line-up is two countertenors, one tenor, two baritones, and one bass.
- That, if you have - if taking a group of people who are singing - an average cross-section of that population - you're going to find sopranos, altos, mezzos, tenors, baritones, and basses.
- There are eight sopranos, four mezzos, one counter-tenor, three tenors, seven baritones, and two basses.
- [voice/part] de barítono; [instrument] barítono
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a