Translation of baritone in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (voice) he sings baritonetiene voz de barítonoExample sentences1.2 countable (singer)
- The group of unaccompanied voices comprises bass, baritone, tenor, mezzo-soprano and soprano.
- Sitting on a low stool and cradling his beloved guitar he sang in a rich baritone a mixture of haunting ballads and cheery folk songs.
- His bass baritone is rich and meaty, just like his heart.
- The all-male line-up is two countertenors, one tenor, two baritones, and one bass.
- That, if you have - if taking a group of people who are singing - an average cross-section of that population - you're going to find sopranos, altos, mezzos, tenors, baritones, and basses.
- There are eight sopranos, four mezzos, one counter-tenor, three tenors, seven baritones, and two basses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than