Translation of baroque in Spanish:
- 1.1( also Baroque)[Architecture/Arquitectura] [Art/Arte] [Music/Música] barrocoExample sentences1.2 (extravagant) barroco
- Early eighteenth century baroque composer Vivaldi was a trained priest who had music in his heart.
- The programme will include baroque concertos by Vivaldi, Bach and many more.
- To sum up, this disc is a must for all choral enthusiasts who have the rich seam of 18th century baroque music at heart.
- He also earned the scorn of most of the UK when the couple sold pictures of their baroque wedding to a glossy magazine for #1 million.
- Way beyond merely luxurious, the baroque decor is jaw-droppingly ostentatious.
- If the Little Church is as Old Vegas as Sinatra at the Sands, the wedding chapels at Bellagio are as New Vegas as Celine Dion - extravagant, baroque.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.