Translation of baroque in Spanish:
- 1.1( also Baroque)[Architecture/Arquitectura] [Art/Arte] [Music/Música] barrocoExample sentences1.2 (extravagant) barroco
- Early eighteenth century baroque composer Vivaldi was a trained priest who had music in his heart.
- The programme will include baroque concertos by Vivaldi, Bach and many more.
- To sum up, this disc is a must for all choral enthusiasts who have the rich seam of 18th century baroque music at heart.
- He also earned the scorn of most of the UK when the couple sold pictures of their baroque wedding to a glossy magazine for #1 million.
- Way beyond merely luxurious, the baroque decor is jaw-droppingly ostentatious.
- If the Little Church is as Old Vegas as Sinatra at the Sands, the wedding chapels at Bellagio are as New Vegas as Celine Dion - extravagant, baroque.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.