Translation of baroque in Spanish:
- 1also: Baroque(Architecture, Art, Music)Example sentences
- Early eighteenth century baroque composer Vivaldi was a trained priest who had music in his heart.
- The programme will include baroque concertos by Vivaldi, Bach and many more.
- To sum up, this disc is a must for all choral enthusiasts who have the rich seam of 18th century baroque music at heart.
- 2 (extravagant)Example sentences
- He also earned the scorn of most of the UK when the couple sold pictures of their baroque wedding to a glossy magazine for #1 million.
- Way beyond merely luxurious, the baroque decor is jaw-droppingly ostentatious.
- If the Little Church is as Old Vegas as Sinatra at the Sands, the wedding chapels at Bellagio are as New Vegas as Celine Dion - extravagant, baroque.
- the baroqueel barrocoExample sentences
- What were called ‘Chinoiserie’ styles of alleged Asian designs were in vogue for those who wanted a lighter alternative to the formality of baroque or neoclassicism.
- Most big-ticket performers know their place, whether it be classical, baroque or grand opera.
- Austrian architects created a distinctive national style, Austrian baroque, that featured irregular or undulating outlines, dynamic use of bold and delicate colors, and rich ornamentation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.