- 1 [Military/Militar] hospital (masculine) de campañaMore example sentences
- It operated fifty-eight domestic and overseas base hospitals for the military, twenty-four of them in France.
- Both were treated at the base hospital for smoke inhalation.
- He spent the next 4 hours at the base hospital for treatment and observation, and then returned to the line to continue his maintenance work.
- 2 (Australia) (serving district) hospital (masculine) comarcalMore example sentences
- I also say, along with my colleagues Dianne Yates and Nanaia Mahuta, how delighted and proud we are to have recently been part of the announcement of the major capital upgrade of our major base hospital, Waikato Hospital.
- A monopole on Robinson's Lookout will take the existing signal from Mt Nardi and re-transmit it into parts of East, South, North, and Central Lismore, and areas around the base hospital.
- The new hospital, Wellington base hospital, being built by this Labour Government will be a modern hospital, a good hospital, and suitable for the needs of the Wellington Capital and Coast region in the years 2005 and beyond.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.