Translation of bed and breakfast in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (service) they do bed and breakfastdan alojamiento y desayunoExample sentences
- Guests can stay mid week for two nights bed and breakfast and one evening meal from €135 per person sharing.
- This price includes three nights' bed and breakfast, one evening meal and a gala banquet on New Year's Eve.
- I wanted to get away for two nights this week for the Easter Holidays with my wife and my young son who is eleven and was quoted €740 for two night's bed and breakfast with one evening meal.
- 2 countable (establishment)Example sentences
- He said the trend might tend to benefit the big hotels rather than the smaller guest houses and bed and breakfasts.
- I could only afford a cheap bed and breakfast for a couple of days.
- They led to a good night's rest that can be found at the many bed and breakfasts or the youth hostels in the area.
also: bed-and-breakfast transitive verb(Finance)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Cultural Note: bed and breakfast
Los bed & breakfast o B&B son casas privadas o pequeños hoteles que ofrecen alojamiento más el desayuno a precios generalmente módicos.