Translation of bedding in Spanish:
- 1.1→ bedclothes 1.2 (materials for bed)(ropa de cama, colchón etc)Example sentences1.3 (for animals)
- There is now a selection of bedding such as duvet covers, sheet, pillow cases etc. and well as curtains.
- Somewhere to sleep - a crib, cot or pram top, plus bedding.
- Don't share towels and wash bedding and nightclothes frequently (every day if possible).
- The shredded paper will go to a farmer to use as animal bedding.
- At the moment newspapers are being collected to be made into animal bedding.
- Larry also supplies Jerry with hay and straw for bedding and feed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.