- 1.1bedclothes 1.2 (materials for bed)ropa de cama, colchón etcMore example sentences1.3 (for animals) cama (feminine)
More example sentences
- There is now a selection of bedding such as duvet covers, sheet, pillow cases etc. and well as curtains.
- Somewhere to sleep - a crib, cot or pram top, plus bedding.
- Don't share towels and wash bedding and nightclothes frequently (every day if possible).
- The shredded paper will go to a farmer to use as animal bedding.
- At the moment newspapers are being collected to be made into animal bedding.
- Larry also supplies Jerry with hay and straw for bedding and feed.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.