- 1.1bedclothes 1.2 (materials for bed)[ ropa de cama, colchón etc ]More example sentences1.3 (for animals) cama (feminine)
More example sentences
- There is now a selection of bedding such as duvet covers, sheet, pillow cases etc. and well as curtains.
- Somewhere to sleep - a crib, cot or pram top, plus bedding.
- Don't share towels and wash bedding and nightclothes frequently (every day if possible).
- The shredded paper will go to a farmer to use as animal bedding.
- At the moment newspapers are being collected to be made into animal bedding.
- Larry also supplies Jerry with hay and straw for bedding and feed.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.