Translation of bedding in Spanish:
- 1.1bedclothes 1.2 (materials for bed)[ ropa de cama, colchón etc ]Example sentences1.3 (for animals) cama (feminine)
- There is now a selection of bedding such as duvet covers, sheet, pillow cases etc. and well as curtains.
- Somewhere to sleep - a crib, cot or pram top, plus bedding.
- Don't share towels and wash bedding and nightclothes frequently (every day if possible).
- The shredded paper will go to a farmer to use as animal bedding.
- At the moment newspapers are being collected to be made into animal bedding.
- Larry also supplies Jerry with hay and straw for bedding and feed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.