- 1 (in time and space) entre a bus runs between the airport and the hotel un autobús hace el recorrido entre el aeropuerto y el hotel between now and Thursday de aquí al jueves it is closed between 1 and 3 está cerrado de 1 a 3 between 80 and 100 guests entre 80 y 100 invitados it must have cost something o somewhere between £150 and £200 debe (de) haber costado entre unas 150 y 200 libras nothing can come between us nada podrá separarnos she's between jobs at the moment en este momento no está trabajando
- 2 (among) entre they divided o shared the money between them se dividieron el dinero entre ellos what I'm about to say is strictly between you and me obetween ourselves lo que te voy a decir debe quedar entre nosotros
- 3 3.1 (jointly, in combination) entre we spent $250 between us gastamos 250 dólares entre los dos between them they managed to lift it entre los dos consiguieron levantarlo 3.2 (what with) [colloquial/familiar] entre between working and training I've no time for books entre el trabajo y el entrenamiento no tengo tiempo para leer
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.
- the one between el/la de en medio there are very large houses and very small apartments and nothing (in) between hay casas muy grandes o apartamentos muy pequeños pero no hay nada intermedioMore example sentences
- They are separated by panels of chain fencing and the space between dotted with waste bins and park benches.
- There were pieces everywhere and blank spaces in between.
- He wants to create four swimming pools within the existing boundary of the lake and fill in all the space in between.