- 1.1 (every two years) bienalMore example sentences1.2 [Botany/Botánica] bienal, bianual
More example sentences
- As a featured artist in the Museum's biennial exhibition this month, he has reason to smile.
- Established in 1998, this biennial exhibition award honors Tremaine, a life-long collector of contemporary art, who formed the foundation prior to her 1987 death.
- While building his huge mansion in New York City, he loaned paintings from his collection to the museum, and in 1907 he provided prize money for the museum's first biennial exhibition.
- Roundup can be used if thistles, Johnsongrass, or other perennial or biennial weeds are present in the small grain stubble.
- Gramoxone should not be used for control of perennial or biennial weeds, legumes, or cool-season grasses.
- Lettuce is an annual or perhaps a biennial herb and as such is by far the most popular edible herb in Ireland.
- 1.1 [Botany/Botánica] planta (feminine) bienal or bianual 1.2 (event) bienal (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.